Re: Subject: Re: A "boy" thing.

I fully understand your son getting to a point where
he could take no more. Being a, "boy" (44) myself.So,
the understanding of it isn't a boy/girl thing.Perhaps
it's a, liberal, new-man thing??

I'm glad someone else can see my point...I think :) No. actually it is the
liberal men who don't want to see fighting. Anyway, back to the Who....

I saw a copy of Entertainment...brief article in there on Pete. It basically
stated that he was arrested, charges were dropped but he will remain on the
"list" for 5 years...Sandy