Subject: Re: A "boy" thing.

Having watched these posts for a while,but probably
missing a few of the replies to yours, i can't really
see why this has turned into a boy/girl thing.Have you
you had grief off a male poster?

 I fully understand your son getting to a point where
he could take no more. Being a, "boy" (44) myself.So,
the understanding of it isn't a boy/girl thing.Perhaps
it's a, liberal, new-man thing??

maybe it's because, as i see it, some -a lot- of
Americans, as well as Brits, have become so passe
about people who don't follow the "rules" of society,
yet are soooo quick to hit on people who defend
themselves.

Perhaps Kev is a liberalist who is happy with
instigation but not retaliation?? If he gives you more
grief, smack him in the mouth!

Saying that, i me talking bollocks and missed the
thread completely??