Re: ...what is everyones opinion of WHO's LAST?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Schrade, Scott"

> > What's the best Kenney Jones era recording you're aware of?
>
> Gosh, I'd have to say that 1981 Essen, Germany Rockpalast show which
> is available on bootlegs (audio & video).  But I choose that more be-
> cause it's a strong, powerful show than a really kick-ass recording
> (even though it *was* professionally filmed & recorded).
>
> I think the fact that that show was in a smaller venue, not some huge
> arena, gives it a better, more intimate sound.

I think that must be the show I downloaded a few months ago.  What I got was
a so so .MPEG video version and only enough to fit on a CD, probably about
half the show.  I know there's a way to transfer it to a CD that will play
on a normal DVD player, but I haven't worked that out yet.  Can anyone help?

Jim M