Do you smell that?

>> Doesn't Saddam look kinda Charles Manson-like before they cut his
>> beard and hair?
>
>Or as I heard on the radio, an Iraqi Ted Kozinski.  My one-liner is
>that they captured his beard and found him in it.

"He said he'd have his beard eat my moustache."  What's Up Tiger Lilly?  (rim
shot)

I know this might go over like a fart in church, but when I first saw the
pictures, I thought Saddam looked like the spittin' image of civil rights
pioneer, Frederick Douglas.  That was the first thing I thought when I saw the
weary dictator.

Very glad they caught him, and very proud of the job they're doing.

Jim in Colorado

Sorry Paul.  I'll be good now...