Re: Don't Let Go The Coat

Hey Neil
   we never did do that trade we spoke about are up for it now?

out,
I find myself listening to it now more and more.  On the surface, it did
not
seem at the time to be creatively what Who fans wanted to see, it does stand
out now many years
>later as a pretty good album with some catchy tunes.

Don't Let Go The Coat is one of my favorite Who songs also.

I am a fan of Who By Numbers too.  It had the task of following the
absolutely brilliant Quadrophenia.  So, it seems to get hit with
>the bad
album tag too, though not warranted.  I suspect that if Face Dances or Who
By Numbers was released today, there would be some hits.

Now, back to work for me.