Re: I'm A Boy! She's Just A Girl!

I think this is a very interesting topic.  Since I have been on this list I
have observed with great interest the way the Who guys are vs. the Who gals.  I
have to go to work though, so I am going to wait until I have some time to
give it some thought, before I contribute.

But, I do want to say right off the bat, IMHO, Lela is in a category all her
own!

Also, I want to write about Face Dances, but my only copy is a old fashioned
record and I listen to those while soaking in a bubble bath, because that is
where my turntable is, so, that gives me an excuse to soak as much as possible
this weekend to refresh my memories of this album.  It is a goody.

Jo :)<thinking she might buy herself a early birthday present of new bubble
bath!!>