Don't Let Go The Coat

Hi all,

I haven't had time to listen to Sell Out yet and the list is already moving on...

Haven't relistened to Face Dances yet either, but just for the *record*, Don't Let Go the Coat is my all time favorite song, the PT demo version.  The Who version is great too and I wish I'd seen it live at some point.  Maybe March '04?

So you FD nay-sayers don't think I'm crazy, my all time fave Who album is Who By Numbers, while I think their best musical creation/artistic vision is Quadrophenia.

Nonetheless, I think Don't Let Go the Coat is completely brilliant!

Inga