Moving on....moving shoulders.

	>From: Joe Lewinski
	>Subject: Re: Venus and Mars and meeting at the bars. (?)
>
>Actually, I'm really bummed that we are moving so rabidly to
>another album discussion when I still trying to catch up
>to the "Sell Out" discussion.

I waited and waited for you!
Where you been?
Things were dead!
Hell, we were starting to engage in the oldest debate known to man.....nature vs. nurture.
Now *that's* desperate!

>Joe in Philly - going in for rotator cuff surgery today from
>doing too many windmills.

*THAT* sucks.
Have fun with the epidural (assumption).
Or, do they use something else for the shoulder.
I had the epidural about 5 years ago when I had my right knee scoped.
The p-p is the last thing to gain feeling back.
Not cool.  :-)

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: