Re: Venus and Mars and meeting in bars. (?)

In a message dated 12/11/2003 6:33:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<And, I'm of the belief that girls, given the same opportunities as boys, can
act in <the exact same way.  Much more nurture than nature, IMHO.

I respect your beliefs, but I think, if you take a look around, or if you and
your wife decide to have more little ones and you have a girl, you'll see
that it is more nature then nurture that makes boys different then girls, in
general. I have both,  and raised them myself.  My daughter in general is total
estrogen, whereas the boys are total testosterone. Take it from a very
experienced mom, it is nature, for the most part.

Even take a notice at the difference, in general, between men Who fans and
woman Who fans.  Big dif.  The woman are much easier to get along with.....
:P...in general.

Jo :) <sorry Paul......I just had to>