Drumming with headphones on

In a message dated 12/11/2003 8:26:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I used to play with headphones on
but I found it hard to hear the music over my drumming.
Huh.  That's the reason I got the headphones because without them I couldn't
hear the music because the drums were too loud.  That, and I'm not self
conscious with them on so I can let it rip. I'm lucky because my wife doesn't mind
(bless her) and I live on 5 acres away from everybody. ;-/

The phones make all the little things clear thus increasing my appreciation
of Keith Moon.

You're right about the high volume though, but it's usually louder in my
truck. I'll probably get an ear horn when I'm old.  Or maybe a Whisper 2000!

Jon in Mi.