Wholapalooza II

	>From: Jason Hare
	>Subject: Wholapalooza II
>Hi everybody,
>
>After months of planning, we are pleased to announce:
>
>WHOLAPALOOZA II
>The New York City Who Fan Gathering
>October 10th and 11th, 2003

Hey Jason,
Not to frig-up months of planning, and you do have a good line-up of activities, but wouldn't it be great to coordinate this gathering (one I'd like to take part in) with the premiere of TKAA at the NY Film Festival?
Perhaps it already does, and this can be added into the itinerary.

The only info. I can find is that the festival begins 10/3 and runs for 17 days.  No mention on when TKAA will be played.

Just thinking...(I know, amazing)
Kevin in VT