Re: any word on tour?

I'd say not odd, since they probably want to warm up with a gig or two in NYC before going into the studios...
I think it needs Pete's stamp of approval... It'd better get it fast though! If they want to sell out 2 dates and fill the MSG with WHO fans from all over the world that LOVE them... I mean, if they make it a last minute deal (like they did at the Young Vic in '71), not many supporting and loving people will get in. While I think that that is exactly what Pete needs; love and support...

Ahhh... Just rambling and wishful thinking... I wish I was The Who's manager... ;-)