Re: Scott Halpin & Me: Answer to Schrade

>>Thanks, Joe.  Your inside knowledge & detailed account lends credence
to your story.  However, being the skeptic that I am, I won't be fully
convinced until Scott Halpin appears to me in a vision - some night be-
fore I drop off to sleep - and personally relates his story to me.  ;-)>>

Joe, I also enjoyed the additions to your story.  Thanks for sharing.  (But
you gotta stop replying with the entire rest of the digest included in your
message!)

>>Jason, the witness is all yours....>>

All I know is what I read on Odds & Sods.  I can't remember who posted it
(maybe Dave?) - but they said they had talked to Scott a few years ago and
he was still trying to collect some kind of monetary compensation for his
performance.  That seemed like "first-hand" information to me.  Either way,
I'm glad that my questioning it convinced Crazy Joe to write more.  :)

Jason

http://mail2web.com/ .