A Minx By Any Other Name...

...is definitely a term of endearment my good lady.

>Is that a good thing?  If it is, why thank you, Jim ;)

It's possible that the connotation differs from person to person, but
with me, it's a good thing.  A sassy chickie babe, if you will.  ;-)
And you are very welcome you sassy chickie babe you...

>but they had to call the doctor and
>the doc and dougal had to simutaniously inject him in the ankles while
>he pounded away on this drums during a show like the mad man he was.

That's another great story from Dougal's book.  My favorite part of that
story is Pete screaming at Keith to play faster BEFORE the injections
("...play faster you c-nt, play faster!") and then AFTER Dr. Feelgood
did his thing, Pete telling him to play slower!  "Play slower you c-nt,
play slower!"  Funny stuff...

Jim in Colorado