Re: Moon, TKAA at NYFF and (no) boogers.

> I thought the last we heard (like almost 2 years ago) was that Roger
> had found a script he was satisfied with.

Hmmmm....I thought he was still looking.  And still complaining about
the ones he was getting.

> Hey, you're the one who thinks Kenny was better than Keith!

Har har.  Wait'll you see Kenny drive the band during "Sister Disco"
when I send you that Kampuchea video.  You'll see.  You'll see!

> Oddly enough, it took me about 3-4 reads to get that.

Alas, the sign of a poor joke.

> That would be Brian *Cady*, who now is running who.net/news.....where
> I snagged the articles from.  ;-)

D'oh!  Sorry.

> Something about with all the rumors of The Who in NY in October, and
> now this announcement about the NYFF.

It'd be a neat way to promote the DVD.  We have a little over a month to
go before the release.  I hope there's a push behind this DVD.  But the
odds of The Who doing an actual show have to be pretty slim.  Venues are
booked.  Where would they play?  Can Pete travel abroad?  Are rehearsals
lined up?  And Daltrey's busy filming his History Channel show.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Irrationally held truths may be more harmful than reasoned errors.
	- Thomas Huxley (1825 - 1895)