Re: 1979 Hammersmith Odeon, London concert

> Concert for Kampucea in 1979 I have the album here some here....  Bill

Me, too.  I also have the concert on VHS.  I taped it off of Night Flight back
in the '80s.  Pete *was* very drunk at this show.  His guitar is very out of tune
on "Baba O'Riley."  "Sister Disco" is amazing; the way they break it down to-
wards the end.  MTV used to show that video a lot.

And Pete was the only one who refused to wear a goofy silver suit jacket
for Paul McCartney's Rochestra jam at the end.  Somehow, Pete manages
to steal the show surrounded by Paul McCartney & about two dozen other
guitarists.  Only Pete.

There are audio bootlegs of The Who's entire performance at this show.
Sadly, I've yet to add one to my collection.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up
after being drunk all night.
     - Isaac Asimov