Re: PT's New Signature recording - BAM 1993

Just got the new signature release, and the first thing I notice - copmpared to the cassette boot I have of this show - is that the whole of Pyschoderelict is on disc 1, and I'm puzled as my cassette doesn't include Won't get fooled again/Let's see action and Magic bus, but it does include Goodnight Irene, North Country fair and Save it for later which aren't on the official one.

The card sleeve features the same graphics as all the signature series, except it's in a fairly eye threatening bright red colour.

Not to upset the audiophiles, it sounds fine to me, bearing in mind I only have a cassette version of this show.

Cheers,

John