Re: Empty Glass

Joe, re

> > I have been listening to Empty Glass recently. I just love the piano
> > work on that album. I wonder if this is all Rabbit on the recording,
> > and also if Pete did demos of those songs in which he played
> > piano.

I think that Empty Glass is the greatest Who album that never was. In fact, it is streets ahead of any of Pete's other solo stuff, all IMO of course.

As for the piano, I don't know if it's all rabbit, and as for demo's, tough boys on scoop 3 is the only one I'm aware of, but I'm sure there's someone who knows better ........

Cheers,

John