Re: empty glass

Empty Glass is freaking brilliant. I love this record. It's right up there with the best Who stuff. I would love to see really searing live renditions of this stuff on The Who's next outing. I think it would all be very appropriate.

And this material would have put The who back on top up the music scene if it was recorded as a Who album. I mean above all others. They would've talked about this stuff as culturally relevant as the Clash and punk rock during that same era.

IMHO.

-gern