September Convention

Hi  Friends, Just a reminder about our September 6th Convention In
London. We have now added a fair amount of extras to it.So I'll just give
you a rundown on events: Convention starts at 2pm and closes at 10 pm.
Check out our website : www thewho.net/whoconvention2003/  The website
has all relevant information. There will be a fair amount of Vendors with
Who merchandise/memorabilia/records etc.An official Convention booth with
T-shirts/programmes/posters/info etc....Raffles of authographed items by
band members and other prizes specially donated by band members and Who
personnel.Restaurant & BarWho quiz with special prizes Reading by Irish
Jack LyonsOllie Lunden-Author of TheWho in Sweden will  Launch his new
book The Who in Denmark,Convention attendees will have the first
opportunity to purchase this book at a specially discounted price for the
convention.Guest appearances by Who associatesLIVE video of The Who in
Concert    :Evening performance of Who Cover band : The Wholigans.We are
also working on a few other items which still need some negotiating but
will I hope work out soon to add much more to the convention.Tickets are
limited but are selling quite well. Please note that ALL PROFITS from the
Convention will be donated to the Teenage Cancer Trust which as you know
is a favouriteWho charity.This is a non profit event.If anyone would like
to donate any prizes or make a contribution to the Teenage Cancer trustplease
contact me at Circles01@xxxxxxxxxxx Or if you would like any further
information.I hope that some of you can make it.Regards,Derick.