Love has been Felt Up; Redskin Rhapsody

Jo (my Godmother)...

>oh Jim,
>Glad to see you are a healthy, normal MAN aka man-pig!!!  ; )
>Jo <trying to get a mental visual of this>

Thank you for noticing!  I gave a speech in college about that very
subject, men ARE pigs by nature, and got an "A" and a star on my
forehead.  We are, you know.  It's just that some have better control
than others.  :-)  Sorry, the Victoria's Secret catalog just got here -
gotta go for a minute!  Oink-oink...

>I wrote it with a friggin' migraine headache and thought, this is goin'
to be
>stupid, but I couldn't stop.  Then, I started reading about everyone.
How
>cool!!!  I am so proud to be part of a group of such diverse, talented
and
>funny people.
>
>feel the love?
>Jo

Yes, I feel the love, heavily and thick.  Sometimes, like the smack of a
pool cue as it shatters across my head. ;-)  Speaking of which, take
care of those migraines.  I've been a headache victim since I was but a
wee lad, but migraines are rare for me.  But when I do get them...argh.
Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.  And don't stress, no
matter what; that's a red carpet for migraines.

Kev:

>drinking German beer
>German Heffe Weiss Bier Rocks!  It's all I drink.

Is that a wheat beer?  Yuk.  My buddies used to drink that Hakkor Shor
(sp?) in those huge glasses with an orange slice.  Yuk.  However, I'm
stuck in Germany, being true to my heritage, but I'm a lager man.  Right
now I can't get enough Beck's.

>Gimme Redskins football anyday.

Nah, they lost me when Kilmer retired.  Never liked Theisman even though
he went to ND.  And Dexter Manley?  I do feel your pain though; I'm born
a Bears fan and I will die a Bears fan.  Which means I will only get one
championship in my lifetime and I've already had it in 1985.  I have a
lifetime of football futility ahead of me.

>Buzz Lightyear??? Uh Oh.  That visual is gonna stick!

Now now...  Try and think an age group or two higher. Even though it
could be argued that I am only eight years old, I don't have any kiddie
nicknames.  Besides, "Pokimon" was taken.

It's a moniker that stuck from my "Keith Moon" days.  Back when I was
"buzzed" 99% of the time...we thought "Drunky" was too obvious.  But Mr.
Lightyear is one that isn't too bad, I suppose.  There are a lot worse
nicknames than that.  Mark nailed me with quite a few worse than that,
as a matter of fact, right here in this very list!  That in mind, I
suppose I'll take Buzz Lightyear if I have to.  It's a lot better than
"Scourge of Humanity", et al.  Besides anyone who's called "Special K"
shouldn't poke fun at other people's nicknames.  ;-)  That also being
said, I will NEVER tell my nickname from grammar school!

Buzz Lightbeer in Colorado

PS - For a "Who" topic, how's this for one:  We always talk about Pete
the songwriter.  What about Pete as a guitarist?  What do you think is
Pete's greatest recorded performance with The Who, on guitar?  I'll
volunteer these in no particular order...

1.  Naked Eye (IOW)  live
2.  Quadrophenia/The Rock (Quadrophenia)  studio
3.  Song is Over (Who's Next) solo/bridge studio