Re: media & impartiality (no Who)

> he interrupted her by yelling "Be respectfully when you are
> speaking with General yasser arafat! Thank you! Bye-bye!" and
> then hung up on her. He went from yelling to sing-songy in
> one sentence, and left her with her mouth hanging open. <G>

Probably the first time she had ever been spoken to like that.  ;-)
She sure frightens the hell out of me whenever she pops up on my
T.V. (usually doing 'guest reports' on 60 Minutes).  It's mainly
her voice, I think.  It's so booming & dominating.  It makes me
want to shrink away in fear.  And yet there's something oddly
attractive about her.  I can't look away.  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron