Re: Don't be shy

At 15:19 29-4-03 +0400, Helen wrote:

Bjorn, only one question: why did Johm give you that nick-name?
It was a running joke. The JEB used to say "Had Enough" starts off with the bass doing "Ba-Da-Bing". So at every concert I used to shout "Ba-Da-Bing!" just before they started that song. I even was honored to do the countdown for it once. For a while my nickname changed from Bjorn "Ba-Da-Bing" Ciggaar, to Bjorn "Ba-Da-BANG" Ciggaar (as in an exploding sigar) to the nickname I liked most, simply "Ba-Da-Bjorn". :-)

Cheers,

Bjorn

http://www.ba-da-bjorn.tk