point - counter-point

The wonderfully moronic Mark Leaman brayed, brayed he:

> This from the same fellow who claimed Clinton "gave" secrets to China,
> although it was actually these career people he uses to let Bush off the
> hook. (sigh) I guess we can't expect Greg to "bring integrity" to an
> argument. Perhaps he should stick to pretending to be a Confederate soldier
> with his little playmates (his hobby) rather than whimper yet another
> obvious attempt to promote the political party he's too ashamed to claim
> (hard to blame him for that).

No transfer on such a level can be done unless the president signs off on it
- no matter what government hack does to set it up.  This is how the system
works.  There's lots of things that these career hacks do that the president
does not know about - but the China event was not one of them.  Both Clinton
and Gore knew completely.  They were also both told that the guy they helped
get a job in Commerce (complete with a security clearance) was a known
Chinese agent by the CIA beforehand - but they ignored them and gave him the
job - all for an illegal large sum campaign contribution.

Try the book "The Year of the Rat," written by two national intelligence men
who have more than documented things (complete with footnotes - I assume you
can read those and check them out for yourself) regarding Clinton's
disgusting behavior regarding Communist China. Then decide for yourself.

And we are now reaping the benefits of his ass-kissing the Communist North
Koreans.  Clinton was a wimp who would rather appease than stand tall and
draw a line in the sand.  Appeasement killed 50 million people in World War 2
it was SO successful.

And see how unbelieveably witty our little Marky is by bringing up my Civil
War reenacting hobby (only one of my many hobbies - but we dare not tax
Marky's brain too much!)!

See - in Mark's mind we all either do things HIS way are we are putzes with
his stamp of disapproval.  Marky boy doesn't like guns, so he denigrates
those that believe in freedom and liberty and that a certain document allows
us to own them.  That makes Marky very unhappy.  We CW reenactors use
firearms at events.  We have fun.  We do things very safely.  We enjoy what
we do and it is a fun family hobby for those with kids.  But since Marky boy
is not into it he would rather insult us instead.  Marky - if you don't like
what I do for a hobby then too damned bad!  That's how this nation works.
Awww....now that will make Marky mad!

Watch out folks - if Marky boy doesn't like what you do you may be on the
receiving end of his supreme wit and (lack of ) wisdom!  Marky might not like
you if you don't like the same Who songs he does - and that would just not be
nice!

Damn - now my self-esteem is shot for the day.  Better sit around a campfire
with myself and sing "Kum-By-Ya!"

As for the answer to his last question - I am a registered member of the
Libertarian Party - and quite proud of that fact.  I never shun claiming it
either.

Greg Biggs