Pete's case

Hey, folks. I notice there's a definite split in opinion about what we fans ought be doing about Pete's case. There are some people that are activist and think we should be pursuing more information, and some other folks who think no news is good news, and the longer the investigation runs the more likely the police are to totally forget to even give Pete a caution. This difference indicates that we don't have enough information to work with. Since I came back on the lists in January because of Pete's case, I feel like I'm sort of wasting time now with nothing to do, so I'm going to take off again. No reflection on the present company. I love you guys. :)

keets