Re: don't be shy, Hello again

> So what's been going on?

Oh, not much.  The usual.  CD re-releases.  Daltrey being hailed as
a hero.  Pete getting arrested on suspicion of being a pedophile.
Nothing out of the ordinary.

> I haven't picked up WNdeluxe or the new live album,

They're one in the same.  Disc 2 of WHO'S NEXT Deluxe *is* "the new
live album."  I haven't seen any negative reviews on it.  It seems to
be one of the best-received of the re-releases.  Especially the Young
Vic live disc.  Everybody loves it.  Go get it!  Oh, & welcome back.

- SCHRADE in Akron