don't be shy, Hello again

hello freaks!
I'm back after a much too long and unexpected hiatus...moved from here to there and have had NO access to a computer for the past few months...it's been grand and exciting...
"I've been away so long..."

Name and City, State: Andy Cummings ; Worcester, Massachusetts
Nickname: Andy, A-Train
Year and city graduated high school: 1994, Worcester Ma
Highest level of education completed: 2 years music college (Boston)
Occupation: Musician
Year became a Who fan: discovered the Who through my older brothers in 1982 during the Farewell Tour, remember watching the show on TV, became a hardcore Who freak around 1993.
First Who show attended and how many: First real Who show was Nov121996, been to 8 in all (not including solo shows;)
What were you doing when you found out about Keith's
death? John's? When Keith died I was just shy of my 2nd birthday so I don't remember. When John died I was watching CNN and I thought it was some kind of cruel joke.
Favorite Who Song? Favorite Album?: Don't really have a favorite, too many to choose from...probably WGFA because I can't seem to get sick of hearing it, or BDYDI from Dayton Ohio, 71 bootleg album.
Fav album would probably be Sell Out or WN.
Least Favorite Who Song: hmmmmm....Athena?
Pete, Keith, Roger, John fan? Pete mostly but they're all great
Who is the best kisser? ass kisser? Petes the best kisser, Roger is the best ass kisser.
Most raw talent?: between John (musically) and Pete (artistcally)
Reason for joining the list? reason for staying? To communicate with others who are afflicted with the Who bug.
Biggest complaint on the list: too much monkey buisness for me to be involved in.
Who you'd like to see voted off next: I've been away a while...when did this become American Idol?
Married, divorced or married with a little action on
the side?: none of the above
Interesting Hobbies: besides songwriting and music, I love history
CNN, Fox, Nickelodeon or History Channel? VH1 or MTV: VH1 if I have to choose the lesser of two evils...History Channel as well.
Favorite Who venue? Great Woods (limited perspective to answer this one...have'nt seen the Who in too many places lol)
Any other interesting facts about yourself?: scorpio, I swear by Fender amps, I support terroism because I buy marijuana, I drink too much coffee and I curse like a sailor. Recovering catholic as well.

Sorry to those of you who missed me (any of you?) I sort of dropped off the face of the earth there for a while...haha...
So whats been going on? I haven't picked up WNdeluxe or the new live album, any reviews out there?

Andy

"I don't talk to musicians...
they might influence me."
- Pete Townshend