Re: Pete's birthday: I stand corrected

Dear Jo I stand corrected regarding Pete's birthday. You're correct that it's the 19th and I should know that because mine's the 12th. (I always remember that "Towser's" b-day is 7 days after mine...) I was just pissed because of all the B.S. I've been reading on this list and I wasn't thinking.... Thank you....and have a good day Crazy Joe

The Who Mailing List Digest
Saturday, April 26 2003 Volume 10 : Number 132

In this issue:

Pete's birthday is the 19th
Re: FUCK
Re: FUCK
Re: media and impartiality
Re: Quad live and more
Re: FUCK
Re:
Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #130
Re: fav Who concert T
Re: dots and fragments-no who
She wears mink all day and Fox all night
Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #130
Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #130
Taking the helm.
Re: Taking the helm.
Re: FUCK
The DOORS in Boston last night
Re: The DOORS in Boston last night
Don't be shy
The UK rich lists
My thoughts on Who's Next & answering a little to the "Don't Be Shy" post
Is It Me....For A Moment?
Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #130
if i may speak of myself, for a while
Re: Don't be shy