Re: Hi, I'm AEB and I am a Human Being!

At 11:56 PM 4/26/2003 -0700, AEB wrote:
> I wrote this for me, I don't care if none of you read it or like it.

AEB:
Is that you in that human being outfit? I really appreciate your post! This Sunday
morning I'm filling in for Paul from 6:43 to 6:44 AM and would like to offer you the
highly coveted position of "king of the list for the day". I was 1 year old when you
became a Who fan. I dig that. I also dig 1964 because that's when the Ford
Mustang was introduced.

I'm offically a guitar player (because my kids now refer to my playing as
music rather than noise), so we do have some things in common. Mc, while a
sporting chap is really a singer who occasionally sits behind the kit (the reverse
of Dave Grohl).

I know there a bunch of closet musicians on the list and some that are in
bands. I heard that Andy Cummings was the bomb at the Boston II preshow
with his guitar. I would have liked to see him playing Magic Bus. I know they
could benefit from your experience. I know I can.

What instruments do you own/play?

I have 3 guitars: 1 cheap Aria acoustic/electric, another beat-up Aria acoustic
that I rescued and repaired (I call this the war club), and a wonderfully sounding
Ovation 12 string acoustic/electric.

I would love to start playing pure electric. What do think the best rig is for
the money? For a bloke on a budget; I mean.

Anyway, I love the tattoo of the word "tattoo".

Good day!

Joe in Philly