Re: FUCK

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:54:13 +0100, "Colin Childs"
<Colin.Childs@btinternet.com> wrote:

>A response like this sums the true American spirit. And you wonder why
>nobody likes you.

Is that you, George Galloway? You *can't* be nearly as humorless,
sanctimonious twerp as you're coming across here! First, you come here
and hector people about how they have some sort of responsibility for
properly raising your children, make a grand threat to leave this list
and then you start spewing bile when someone makes a joke about your
multiple scoldings disguised as posts.

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org