Is It Me....For A Moment?

Name and City, State:

Lew...Morro Bay...CA

Nickname:

BlueLew, Lew Dog, AnEnglishBoy, TheBlueOne, SlipKid, ThePowerchord....

Year and city graduated high school:

'67...San Fernando Valley...CA

Highest level of education completed:

High School...4yrs. Tech College...2yrs. Univ. Paralegal Program

Occupation:

Musician...Paralegal...Photographer

Year became a Who fan:

Late '64

First Who show attended and how many:

Hollywood Bowl 11/67
14 Who-> shows w/Moon
5 Who-> shows w/o Moon

What were you doing when you found out about Keith's death?:

I had been enjoying a day off w/my girlfriend when a friend called.

John's?:

A member of my band called me as I was leaving from work to go to
LA and see the opening date of the 2002 Tour at TheHollywoodBowl.

Favorite Who Song?:

The Rock<->Love Reign O're Me

Favorite Album?:

Quadrophenia

Least Favorite Who Song:

No Answer

Pete, Keith, Roger, John fan?:

Pete
Keith
John
Roger

in that order

Who is the best kisser?

I'm A Boy....I don't kiss other boys.

Most raw talent?:

Moonie w/o question

Pete is actually rather refined in a primal sort of way.

Reason for joining the list?:

I've asked myself that question many times.

reason for staying?:

I've asked myself that question SO MANY TIMES!

Biggest complaint on the list:

Too few musicians.

I'm old enough to be the father of most of you.

I have little-to-nothing in common with the views and perspectives
of the majority of you (those who are exceptions KNOW who they are).

Who you'd like to see voted off next:

AEB & mc ;-)

Hey! We're both musicians, we've actually got the most in common.

Married, divorced or married with a little action on the side?:

23 years married, separated for 3+ years
Divorcing this year
***Delightful new girlfriend in Sebastopol CA***

Interesting Hobbies:

CD-R/show trading/B&Ping
Music
Reading extensively
Tattoos
Writing

CNN, Fox, Nickelodeon or History Channel? VH1 or MTV:

History Channel
A&E
MSNBC

No VH-1 or MTV

Favorite Who venue?

The magical Hollywood Bowl where I first, and last saw them, three times total.

Any other interesting facts about yourself?:

First Tattoo was a tattoo that said "tattoo," 3 days later is when I
met and partied with Moonie....2/18/75

Damn near a radical leftist liberal Democrat

Widely published photographer internationally

Proud Grandfather of 7

David Crosby lookalike w/a bad ass Harley and a 'tude to match

Recently shaved off that huge moustache....people now think I'm 40!?!

I wrote this for me, I don't care if none of you read it or like it.