Don't be shy

I know we did this last year, but it is nice to know a bit about the new
listers and even more about the old.  Cut and paste and answer the questions

Name and City, State:       Johanna-Temecula, CA
Nickname:   Jo, Annie, JoJo, little Jo, Mommy, Nawni.

Year and city graduated high school:  1985 - Fountain Valley High School,
California

Highest level of education completed:  1 year college

Occupation:  Full time mom, but preparing to re-enter workforce as an
administrative assistant.

Year became a Who fan:  1976

First Who show attended and how many:  1980, 5 all together.

What were you doing when you found out about Keith's death?  John's?  I was
at home, getting ready for school and a friend called.  When John died, I was
taking care of babies, who were napping and there was a Fox News Alert.  I
jumped up and got on the computer.....then called my brother.

Favorite Who Song?  Favorite Album?:  That's hard.  Right now, I'd say it
is..........Relay, I'm One.  Favorite Album is Quadrophenia, Who's Next, Who
by Numbers.

Least Favorite Who Song:  pinball wizard

Pete, Keith, Roger, John fan?  Honestly, I love them all in their own unique
way.

Who is the best kisser?  ass kisser?  Roger, Roger

Most raw talent?:  Pete

Reason for joining the list?  reason for staying?:  I joined to learn more
about the Who.  I stay because I like the crowd.

Biggest complaint on the list:  Not enough posts.

Who you'd like to see voted off next:  Colin.childs, myself

Married, divorced or married with a little action on the side?:  Divorced 2
times.  Probably won't marry again.

Interesting Hobbies:  Making handmade soap, this list.

CNN, Fox, Nickelodeon or History Channel?  VH1 or MTV:  Any news channel and
MTV.

Favorite Who venue?  Greek Theatre.

Any other interesting facts about yourself?:

don't be shy.......... :)

Jo