Re: fav Who concert T

My favorite Who concert shirt actually came from the Daltrey Sings Townshend
tour.  It is charcoal with large silver The Who on the front, and a Union
Jack with the titles of  The Who's albums written over it on the back.  In
all my travels I have never seen another one like it, not even on eBay.  It
was an official shirt and surely I can't be the only one of us who bought
one.  I don't usually wear Who shirts to Who concerts (it seems redundant to
me) but wore this one to the Bridge School shows in '99 to show whose team I
was on, and I remember getting lots of positive comments from people on Day 2
after The Who had stolen the show the night before.  I was never so proud to
be a Who fan as I was that day.

Cynthia