Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #130

Keets,

I enjoy immensely the banter on the board about The Who and was probably
watching them live before you were even born.

What colour my skin is, my politics, my religion, my sexuality. All have no
place on this board. There are plenty of other forums to express and discuss
these topics if I so wished.

This latest post snapped my patience. Particularly after the discussion of
whether Bush was in fact an orifice.

 Luckily we live in a democratic society over here too , but we do not ram
our opinions and views onto other people. Email is a wonderful means of
communication but unfortunately the more juvenile members of our society (
hiding anonymously behind their computer screens) seem incapable of being
able to maximise its potential.

Judging by some of responses I have seen, addressed at myself. I can only
say that I feel sorry for these posters and suggest you seek help to guide
you through life.