Emotion/Tommy (Forwarded)

This came to me a few days ago from one of my dearest, long term
internet friends, Edson Robson, whom I met on an Eric Clapton list.

I call him "Lil' Ed the Brazillain Blues Breaker."

Ed suffers from ALS, aka Lou Gehrigs disease, and is nearly
completely paralysed now, due to the length of his illness.

Ed is married with two daughters, and his family is gorgeous,
just beautiful. His wife cares for him w/o any live in care,
however difficult that may be at times. Ed was an autoworker
in Brazil until his illness, yet still, after all this
loss, sees the beauty in every day, everything, and is a shining
light in the darkness, a beacon, a role model for us all to aspire to.

I though some of you might like to read his words to me.

I know some of you who are receiving this will think this
sentimentality on my part unusual. I asssure you it is not,
it just depends on the environment I am habitating at the
moment, as to which "English Boy" you meet.

This man, this tragic soul, this beautiful person, moves me,
like the music from "Tommy" moves him....to tears.

If any of you would like to correspond with Lil' Ed, let me
know and I will give you his email address.

~AnEnglishBoy

---