Picture discs and Ian Anderson and Confederate soldiers

disks? Did The Who have any?

Jo:

The Who had several. I have a few, at home. I'll check tonight and get back to you on it.

>Yes they did. I seem to remember Pete making some complementary comments about the band from the stage...on the Tanglewood boot?

Rog:

As found also on the DVD 30 Years Of Maximum R&B. "Another fine RnR band from England..."

Thus spake the amusingly transparent Greg Biggs:

>The vast majority of any Federal department are career people who stay there and work there no matter who is in the White House.

This from the same fellow who claimed Clinton "gave" secrets to China, although it was actually these career people he uses to let Bush off the hook. (sigh) I guess we can't expect Greg to "bring integrity" to an argument. Perhaps he should stick to pretending to be a Confederate soldier with his little playmates (his hobby) rather than whimper yet another obvious attempt to promote the political party he's too ashamed to claim (hard to blame him for that).

>I think we're all smart enough to know which side Bush falls on.

Kevin:

Yeah, funny this new admission that there "might not be any WMD in Iraq." I coulda told him that before the war! So he lied about why we "had to" invade and all that "clear and imminent threat" jazz...perhaps he should be impeached! What a putz!

"I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
                               Eddie Vedder

                 Cheers             ML