Re: Check out A Bully Can be Stopped (Who's at the end)

At 05:05 AM 4/19/2003 -0700, you wrote:
If Mr. Land is advertising speeches, I'll advertise one at
http://streams.wgbh.org/forum/ram.php?id=1150&size=audio , by Leonard
Peikoff of the Ayn Rand Institute. Delivered at Boston's Ford Hall
Forum on April 6.  Video available by substituting "lo" or "hi" for
"audio" in the above.
Alan:

Thanks for posting that. I really like Leonard's writings, but that's the first
time I've heard him speak.

I just spoke with an old friend that I haven't seen in 12 years. His name is
Jay, and he introduced me to the deeper side of The Who back in 1982.
As I we were speaking on the phone it became clear that I could talk to him
easily because of our friendship. The song "A Friend Is A Friend" has been
on my mind ever since last night. That's just a wonderful song that says
so, so much with some very clear and vivid lyrics. If you have Iron Man,
or Cool Walking ...., or even a boot from the 1989 tour, then give this one
a listen tomorrow (Sunday). Turn it up loud. It will make your day!

Joe in Philly