Howard Stern-no Who

In a message dated 4/14/2003 2:15:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tychovski@yahoo.com writes:

> I actually heard the bit this morning - Captain Janks
> (a regular Stern caller) said that the POW's "passed
> their time by exchanging Howard Stern stories."  Aside
> from being factually incorrect, I found absolutely
> nothing offensive about this at all.

I guess the part that offended me was the fact that he was impersonating one
of the soldiers parents, who supposedly had just found out within barely a
few hours that his son had been found alive.  His comment wasn't rude.  But,
it just didn't seem very humorous to call up a major news channel, and say
that you are a parent of one of the MIA/POW's.  Ya know what I am saying?
But, no harm was done, so I guess it isn't a big deal.  What were they saying
about it on the radio?

Sincerely,
Johanna

"We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels -
We have driven them back."

Above quote from Iraqi Minister of (mis)Information

also quoted as saying  "Americans and Brits <are> "Tarateer"b In Iraqi
slang,
Tartoor means a guy full of farts.

Iraqi's don't fart?????

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/