"Caught Up In the Web"

"Why was Pete Townshend Looking at Internet child porn?"

That's the title and opening caption that accompanies the photo of Pete in his
car (where he looks like he's lurking in the shadows) in the Time Mag. article
that still sits on my desk.
I just re-read it, again.

The absolute best lines in this article have to be the description of Pete the
author Richard Lacayo offers.  It's a classic, and I don't believe I've ever
heard a better description of Pete.......

"One of rock's great human conundrums - aggressive softy, poetic guitar buster
- "

Still waiting for all this to come to an end.
Schrade, you still have that photo as your computer background?

I feel like we're all sitting in a waiting room, waiting for the police to
come out and tell us if it's a boy or girl......well, guilty or innocent (not
that we need to be told which Pete is).

Just wanted everyone to refocus for a moment on what we're really doing.

Kevin in VT