Re: the BBC reporting

One side of Baghdad is different from the other
- the Western side has had large and vocal pro-freedom rallies - the eastern side has not. The poverty side of the city lies in the east. That will change when the city is secured and these people see how much food, water, opulance, etc, that Saddam's regime has stolen from them.
Actually all those folks on the eastern side went right to work looting and burning. Same for Basra. As for the economics of the war, watch the reconstruction contracts--they're going to funnel a possible $100 billion from Iraqi oil wells into American companies--no Brits allowed, of course.

Greg, please do include some ObWho with your politics. ;)

keets

ObWho: Um, May is coming up soon, so maybe we'll have child porn news to discuss again. Didn't anybody like my 50+ post? I was really pleased with the article, as it presented Pete as a role model and didn't mention one word about child porn. :)