Re: VH-1/ Eddie Vedder

I just saw Keith Moon and Roon Wood presenting an award in an old clip from
the American Music Awards on a VH-1 special about the history of the award
show.  It happens about 30 min into the program, in case they re-run it...

<< > "I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
>                               Eddie Vedder
What a simple-minded, un-educated moron.  The only truth in this situation is
that Eddie Vedder doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.  Let him
debate someone on live TV, like O'Reilly, and we'll see how he fares. >>

Better yet, why doesn't Eddie explain to the Iraqi people why he hates Bush
more than he cares about Iraq's freedom.  Let him explain to any of the Iraqi
parents who were recently reunited with their kids freed from a bchildren's
prisonb why, if it were up to him, he would have left Saddam in power. What
does he have to say to all of the jubilant celebrating Iraqis?  He wishes
they were still living with Saddam?  Eddie is free to think whatever he
wants, but I fail to understand why he seems to even find Bush more
contemptible than Hussein...

-Mike