Re: Pinball Wizard controversy

From: SicilianMother@aol.com

In a message dated 4/9/2003 7:49:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com writes:

> "Meet the new boss (Geo. W. Bush),
> As bad and criminal as the old boss (Saddam Hussein)!

Has anyone ever thought about what it would feel like if Al Bore were
president as we speak?  Oh dear.......

YES!

The loss of innocent lives, {in the name of OIL GLUTTONY, the
long pre-meditated "**Geo's** BUSH"/Republican agenda, and the
BOGUS fight/war against TERRORISM}, would have been reduced by
thousands and thousands made up of many nationalities.........!

Gosh Lew, I knew eventually you would talk to me again!!

Don't get used to it. It probably won't last. I don't talk to
anyone, anyway, anywhere, very often or very in depth.......!

AnEnglishBoy~