Canadian Listers

For my fellow listers in the Great White North, HMV has a sale just
starting.  At the Sherway Gardens store in Toronto the have LAL Deluxe
and MG Deluxe for $34.99,  The also have The Ultimate Collection for
$16.99 ( no extra disc),  WN Remastered $6.99 and MBBB $4.99 .  They also
have WN Deluxe for $41.99, the best I have seen it above the 49th.  If
anyone up here should see it cheaper I would love to hear about it.
Unemployment sucks, so every dollar counts.

Have Fun, David