Public service announcement

Someone in Chicago, using a Covad broadband internet connection, is using a computer that is infected with Klez.

I know this because I am receiving hundreds of bounce messages with my email address forged in the headers.

The emails are not coming from me.  I don't know who else is getting these messages.  I just thought I should let folks on the mailing lists I participate on know about this.

Here's the offending machine's address:

This covad.net address shows up in every Klez message I got this morning.

Windows users, please check your machines.

Thank you for your time.