sorry pellegrino....

But I will not lower myself and respond with similar insults and character asassination.  I will, however, respond with facts and logic in regard to my prior post and your (cough) response.

Mc writes:

"Bush has not done ANYTHING to hinder this."

SP spews:

> In case someone out there is still unaware of MC's
> intellectual shortcomings
> (to put it way mildly), check out these links.
>
> sp

I checked out all the links you posted.  Firstly, the Village Voice is hardly an objective source of information.  It's as liberal as Rush Limbaugh is conservative, and the spin is obvious in the articles.  CBS is also known to lean to the left, but is far more reliable than VV.  In the end, going to those links was pointless because I WAS COMMENTING ON FREE EXPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!  You know, things like press, speech, assembly?  The articles were all about 4th and 6th amendment issues of detention and speedy trial and habeas corpus.  For God's sake, if the administration was attacking free expression would the muslim prisoner have been able to grant 60 minutes that interview?  Next time you attack my intellect, you might want to read and think before you spew.

Mc