free speech

> >I'm playing Pearl Jam all day today at my store, in
> support of free
> >speech. You know, the thing this country used to stand for.

It stands for it more now than ever.  NEWSFLASH!... Eddie got to say what he wanted!  People may have walked out and others may boycott or criticize, but where is this great government conspiracy against free speech you keep alluding to?  The problems that the Dixie Chicks are experiencing come from the American PUBLIC being opposed to what the lead singer said, NOT the government.  All your other anti-war heroes are getting gobs of press and airtime for their MINORITY views, which shows the greatness of free speech alive and well.

Mc