Re: What's going on with Roger's voice?

Roger's job in the Who is 'vocal string wrecking'. It's very, very tough.
Roger's enemy #1 is a cold, a pharyngitis or a cough. Those fucking viruses
force him to halt. If he does not stop, it's getting even worse.

Don't mind about recording. In a modern studio you can do a lot about vocals.
It's not only overdubs, frequency shifts, chorus, reverb, it's much much
more.

*If*, listen people *if*, we get a new studio album, I'm quite sure that
Roger's voice will be brilliant.

John William Kendall UK