Re: Age, Luck, & the many faces of death

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:10:10 -0700 "An English Boy"
<peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com> writes:

> It was hardly the first time Entwistle had done this, I feel sure,
> and in so doing, being an intelligent person, he was willing to
> take the risk.

I doubt this was some carefully weight intelligent choice to "take a
risk", more likely he ignored the possibility of a risk.  Denial.

> AEB says, "Take a little dope so you can speak from
> experience, or, *shut the fuck up!*"
>
> Any questions?
>
> ~AnEnglishBoy~

You don't need to participate in something to make an objective judgement
of it's outcome, especially when there are so many examples of others who
have walked that path.  As Tim the Enchanter said, "Look at the bones!!!"

Biff_Meister
http://webpages.charter.net/biff_meister/index.html

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.