CSI-and gambling

In a message dated 9/26/2002 2:09:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lomara@earthlink.net writes:

> I watched the premiere episode of CSI:Miami, and yes, they use WGFA for
> the theme song.  They've abbreviated it, like they did for WAY, and it's
> still very effective.

Thank you for responding.....that is so cool!!  Somebody must be a Who fan
that works on that show........I once picked up on a line from CSI where the
guy said "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".  Now, when I watch CSI I
am going to be listening carefully for other references to the Who.  Alot of
times, they use story lines of recent news stories.  Anyone want to make a
bet that they will use the story of John's death??

LOL,
Johanna