Re: Stumbling Blocks & Regrets

> > Did not want to see the '82 Who->, never did, still don't,
> > won't ever. NO REGRETS.
> That's how I feel about that tour...

Well, you guys gotta understand....in 1982 my Who fanaticism was
just starting to blossom.....exploding is more like it.  I had
never seen The Who.  I had never seen a Rock concert!  I was 15.

It's not like the '82 tour is the *one* tour I wish I could've
seen.  It was the first Who tour I *could've* seen a show on....
but I wasn't lucky enough to get a ticket.

Now, imagine my horror when Pete broke the band up in 1983!  I
thought to myself, "Well, that's it.  I'll never see The Who."
But alas, I *was* lucky in some respects.

- SCHRADE in Akron